Complaint Review: nomoreracks.com

• Reported By: keydeylin — New Haven Connecticut USA
  • nomoreracks.com

Internet
    United States of America

nomoreracks.com Orderd some fake jewelry an two android tablets. Defective. Since december I am witing for my return. They told me 5 to 7 days. They took my money and after gave me the run around with the refund, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Bought some fake jewelry and two android tablets.  Sent them back and they never refunded my money. After gave them the infomation needed, they gave me the run around and they also asked me for a copy of my bank statement. This people has no shame.  They only are interested in your money and after they have your money, they don't care.  After so many emails they always have a different person so you have to explain the situation a thousand times and your  situation is never solved.  I wish the proper authorities do something and take the big fish behind doors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerackscom/internet/nomorerackscom-orderd-some-fake-jewelry-an-two-android-tablets-defective-since-decemb-1011303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.