Complaint Review: nomorerake

• nomorerake
    21 Dutch mill RD Ithaca New York 14850
    Internet
    United States of America

nomorerake Did not send product timely and will not return money, only credit with a company that is horrible 21 Dutch Mill RD , Internet

I ordered a tablet form a Christmas present on 12-04-12 it arrived 12-31-12. I received emails saying it was mailed 12-9-12, a email saying there was a strike at a warehouse slowing things down and it will be to me by 12-22-12, then another email 12-21-12 saying it may take 30 days for it to arrive. during this time I checked reports on this company and was afraid I would be sorry and yep I am.

The tablet arrived on the31st of Dec. I dont like and asked how to return for full refund, I received address to return along with the return policy. I will only receive a credit with a company that I dont want to work with any longer. yes all contact with the company is above the top ewy gewy want you to LOVE the company great customer service. but the web site is organized pain in the a*s, and they are not true about there promotions. The tablet was not shipped till I inquired about it. Wish I would have cancelled the order.;

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerake/internet/nomorerake-did-not-send-product-timely-and-will-not-return-money-only-credit-with-a-comp-992164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content