Complaint Review: Nordyne, INC.

• Submitted: Wed, June 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 09, 2011
  • Reported By: Robbi314 — Orlando Florida United States of America
  • Nordyne, INC.
    PO Box 8809
    O'Fallon, Missouri
    United States of America

Nordyne, INC. 3 Fan Motors,2 Coils,1 Capacitor, and nor A NEW COMPRESSOR!! Not to mention Hundreds in R22!! O'Fallon, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: THANKS!

*Author of original report: Facebook Comment Removed!$600 more in repairs!

I have posted about all the other repairs we have had to make to this unit we purchased new in '08. Nordyne employees are a bunch of rat bastards who don't give a crap about the consumers. We have had 3 fan motors,2 coils,1 capacitor pounds and pounds of R22 to the tune of hundreds of dollars that they won't cover, and now today, we find out we need a new compressor. There's nothing else left to replace!!We are up to almost $2000 in labor and R22 costs now. My husband is a disabled Viet Nam Vet. We live on a fixed income. I told them this. They don't care. And were nasty, to boot! I hope they rot in hell. But you know, every dog has their day and they will have theirs. Karma's a b*tch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nordyne-inc/ofallon-missouri-/nordyne-inc-3-fan-motors2-coils1-capacitor-and-nor-a-new-compressor-not-to-mention-738462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

THANKS!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

I'M glad I didn't use their facebook page and came here first!

Who knows how much money you just saved me!

Thanks Again!

What a bunch of SCUMBAGS!

Facebook Comment Removed!$600 more in repairs!

AUTHOR: Robbi314 - (United States of America)

I found Nordyne has a facebook page and I posted my complaint and they IMMEDIATELY removed it. The new compressor will cost us $600 in labor charges. Nice.