Complaint Review: Nordyne

O'Fallon, Missouri
    United States of America

Nordyne Gibson Bad Heat Pump O'Fallon, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for contacting us

I own a condo that was built in August of 2006 and I purchased in January of 2007.  There was a Nordyne/Gibson hear pump installed when I purchased the condo.

SInce the purchase I have had the compacitor replace 2 times that I paid for since I was told that there was not warranty coverage on the parts or labor.  It is now the 3rd time I have had to call someone to fix the unit and now I find that I now need to replace the compressor that is out of warranty.

Not the best unit to have unless you like to pay extra for the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nordyne/ofallon-missouri-63368/nordyne-gibson-bad-heat-pump-ofallon-missouri-857883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: palutisk@nordyne.com - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for contacting us. I believe you have been in email contact with our customer service representative. He explained that your unit carries a 5-year parts warranty based on date of manufacture and that one of the capacitor replacements was filed with us for reimbursement.

If you need further assistance, please continue to work with our customer service or call us at 1-800-422-4328.

Kari Palutis