Complaint Review: North American College of Information Technology

Address: 730 Yonge Street, Suite 207
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

North American College of Information Technology Got ECA Scam Toronto Ontario

I want get my Early Childcare Assistant certification. I was worry my english not too good. North American College said no problem will get better after working. They said they recommend OSAP because it's good service in Canada.

In my country I am a teacher. They said if I want to work in school with kid I need ECA. Was so hard to get placement. I now finish and told no job for ECA and everyone is ECA and no course for it. Now I have to take ECE.

North American College was so nice and help me get OSAP for ECA. But they say they don't offer ECE. Now I have to pay back thousands of dollars in debt and I got nothing. I am very mad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2017 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/north-american-college-of-information-technology/toronto-ontario-m4y-2b7/north-american-college-of-information-technology-got-eca-scam-toronto-ontario-1364258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content