Complaint Review: North American Fishing Club

• North American Fishing Club
    12301 Whitewater Drive
    Internet
    United States of America

North American Fishing Club North American Membership Group, Inc. Automatic Membership Charges - I never signed up for this!!! Internet

American Fishing Club has sent me numerous emails stating that they are charging my account for Membership Fees, which I have never signed up for!

I hadn't ever even heard of them, their magazine or website until I investigated their site (link in email notification). My email was listed when I tried to sign in, then it stated that no such address is in their system.

i am positively furious that they won't answer my questions as to where they got my email address OR my credit card/bank account. It's always canned responses repeating over and over that they're going to charge me for Membership Fees!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/north-american-fishing-club/internet/north-american-fishing-club-north-american-membership-group-inc-automatic-membership-cha-934989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content