Complaint Review: North Shore Garage Doors

2700 Patriot Blvd.
    Glenview, Illinois
    USA

North Shore Garage Doors Will Santiago AVOID Glenview Illinois

I called North Shore Garage Doors and spoke to Will Santiago. Our garage door motor had stopped working because the belt was bent. Will came out to check the situation and give a quote.

However, once Will got to our house to check the motor, he took a call on his cell phone while I was explaining what happened to the belt. Then he hung up the phone and started screaming at me for no reason, then he blamed me for wasting his time.

Big Problems

All I did was call to get my garage door motor fixed and this Will guy is screaming at me? Will Santiago might have some serious mental problems. After screaming at me, he apoligized four times, and then blamed me for wasting his gas money for the week?

It was a weird situation to say the least, then Will gave me an over-priced quote, ordered a replacement motor & belt, promised to install it, then I never heard from him again. But he took my money!

Now I am out of the money Will Santiago charged, and I STILL have a broken belt on my garage motor. Stay away from this fraud and don't belive this crazy man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2017 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/north-shore-garage-doors/glenview-illinois-60026/north-shore-garage-doors-will-santiago-avoid-glenview-illinois-1372781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content