Complaint Review: Northam Career Assurance, Inc

• Northam Career Assurance, Inc
    74 Morris Street
    Morristown, New Jersey
    USA

Northam Career Assurance, Inc They sent my son a check for $1295.60. Of course he wanted to do it...it was easiy money. I deposited in my account. I waited several days for the check to clear. The bank put the money in my account. So I thought it had cleared....go figure. We withdrew $500 to start the assignments. Morristown New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Common scam

Once we did that a few days letter my bank account was in the negative. I called the bank and they said the check never cleared. That they have the right to take the funds out of your account. Needless to stay this ended up costing me about $600... in the end. The bank charged me all kinds of fees.

Northam Carrer Assurance, Inc.

This is a scam...it can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars.

My son got  a check in the mail. It was real and he wanted to do the jobs listed t make a little money. I deposited the check and waited for it to clear in my bank. Not knowing the bank cleared the check without it really being "cleared", and the check bounced.

The check was for $1295.60. Salary for him to complete the job $300. He was to go buy merchandise at a Walmart, Costco, Kmart etc for a total of 55.60. Then I was to send a money gram for $864.00 + $76.00 in fees to a person that is listed on the paper work.

The merchandise and the extra was my son's to keep. A few days went by and the check came back. The bank had no sympathy and told me it wasn't fraud. They charged me about a $100 in fees and made me pay the money back for the check. They took all the money out of my account and I was in a negative balance. Trust me Wells Fargo had no sympathy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northam-career-assurance-inc/morristown-new-jersey-07960/northam-career-assurance-inc-they-sent-my-son-a-check-for-129560-of-course-he-wanted-1057606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Common scam

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

It is not the bank's fault - when was the last time you got free money in the mail?? This is just a common scam

(((link redacted)))