Complaint Review: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, September 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 11, 2011
  • Reported By: Sham — Las Vegas Nevada USA
  • Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.
    132 West 31st St, 14 th Floor, New York, NY 10001
    New York, New York
    United States of America

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Fraud by Northern Leasing - Attorney General should protech us immediately New York, New York

Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. continues to perpetrate fraud even after the Supreme Court of New York found the company guilty (Index No. 101059/04). Even after I returned their non-working Credit Card machines, they continued to take money out of my Bank Account. When I put a stop payment, they threatened me and made repeated calls and sent letters.

What entitles them to charge me for nothing and then threaten me?  They reported me to the Credit Bureaus.  Now my excellent credit is ruined to Marginal status.

Why do Experian and other Credit bureaus do the bidding of Northern Leasing?

About time the FTC and the Attorney General investigated the company and shut it down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2011 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northern-leasing-systems-inc/new-york-new-york-10001/northern-leasing-systems-inc-fraud-by-northern-leasing-attorney-general-should-protec-775494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content