Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, July 03, 2017

• Reported By: earl — Lancaster California USA
Northern NJ Leather
55 Wanaque Avenue Pompton Lakes, New Jersey USA

Northern NJ Leather leather-wallets. com, leather-jackets. com Northern NJ Leather - SCAM! Pompton Lakes New Jersey

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I had been looking for a wallet for months. So I was really happy to find the perfect one @ leather-wallets.com. I should have checked for Ripoff Reports first! I ordered my wallet online and everything seemed normal. They even sent email confirmations. I expected to have a new wallet within a week. A month later, no wallet. I try calling the phone # and it's an answering service that nobody ever returns calls. I dug a little deeper and the street address listed is for some law offices; the email is using a lawyer's first initial & last name. Nothing about this place is good. I'm out $46.00 and still don't have a new wallet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2017 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northern-nj-leather/pompton-lakes-new-jersey-07442/northern-nj-leather-leather-wallets-com-leather-jackets-com-northern-nj-leather-scam-1382991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Northern NJ Leather