Complaint Review: Northfield Leads

• Northfield Leads
    4023 Logtrail Way, Suite 100
    Reisterstown, Maryland
    USA

Northfield Leads Jim Lowitz, Debbie Derrico, Steve Yavil Work from home scam Reisterstown, Maryland

*Author of original report: Cleared

Company posts listings on various job search websites.  They list a base pay and commission rate.  But the company actually will not pay you a commission rate. And huge red flag, they don't send you out a contract to sign only Non Disclosure Agreements and a W9.  I put a great deal of faith in the fact that I did not need one as they seemed to be a pretty professional company in the beginning.  When I received my first check; unfortunately it was a "bonus" rate, meaning commission only.  I understand that there are commission based jobs out there; but this one did not advertise as such nor was this indicated in any of our conversations.  When I brought this up, one particular contact acted if what I was saying was absolutely outrageous...and then I mentioned that I had a copy of the job posting.  They then tried to push me off to other members of this shady organization.  I'm pretty sure they do this on a regular basis.  For the amount of money you are given for your appointment setting rate, no one could live off of that.  If you see this company, don't bother.  There are other organizations out there that are legitimate that will pay you an hourly rate or weekly flat fee and pay you for the appointments you set or the leads you generate. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. I have no prior personal grudge with the company and I'm not a rival.  This company has royally screwed me over BAD and I have no idea what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northfield-leads/reisterstown-maryland-21136/northfield-leads-jim-lowitz-debbie-derrico-steve-yavil-work-from-home-scam-reisterstown-1047101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Cleared

AUTHOR: Slsguy2012 - ()

I spoke with the owner very extensively who was more than apologetic for this misunderstanding.  They have since revised their postings to insure they are clear and accurate.  Ultimately, this was not the fault of the company as a whole but due to a conversational misunderstanding between myself and another employee.  This report can be disregarded.