Complaint Review: northpointwebmall

• northpointwebmall
    20235 N Cave Creek Rd
    Phoenix , Arizona
    USA

northpointwebmall This is a real scam that must be stopped I am out $4000.00 dollars Phoenix Arizona

I did not do my homework to check on line as to the legitimacy of this on line sales scheme that sounded sincere as I discussed how to make an income on line with this website. A big surprise because after I sent them $4,000.00 and they sent me back $400.00 I thought they were legitimate.

They called me up, a Mr. Gregg Samuels and tried to get me into another program that would get me higher earnings and when I questioned him about what i had read on line after I could not contact him he got indignant and hung up on me. I tried calling and e-mail for over a week and was not able to get anyone.

So I filed a coplaint with the Arizona attorney General and the BBB and have not heard anything to this date. So the lesson I learned is that you do not trust or send anyone money untill you do all your homework and get telephone numbers you can call back on and references also. This was one big SCAM SCAM SCAM and I will go afert them in small claims court if I can find out where they are really located.

As you I work really hard for my money and do not appreciate getting ripped off by these types of low life that take advantage of tose of us that try to make an honest living.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northpointwebmall/phoenix-arizona-85024/northpointwebmall-this-is-a-real-scam-that-must-be-stopped-i-am-out-400000-dollars-pho-1053619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content