Complaint Review: Northstar Marketing/M.A.X.I.S. Consulting Group Inc./Smart Circle/BMF Global

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Reported By: Portland Oregon
  • Northstar Marketing/M.A.X.I.S. Consulting Group Inc./Smart Circle/BMF Global
    7000 SW Hampton St Suite 200
    Tigard, OR, Oregon

Northstar Marketing/M.A.X.I.S. Consulting Group Inc./BMF Global 1/4 of pay promised pyramid scam all the same company Tigard Oregon

These companies are one and the same. They are run out of one office that is staffed by two people. They use the pyramid scam of "promotion from within" which means you have to train people to work under you.

I worked there a week (64 hours) and received a quarter of the training pay I was promised. After disputing this, I received a second check (still not all the money promised) which now appears to be declined because of insufficient funds.

These are door-to-door and business-to-business hard sells. I used my gas to drive to the sites. I used my own cell phone (no company ones are provided) to set appointments.

I watched my trainers flat out lie to customers to get sales.

Working 6 days a week for little or no pay was not fun and was a waste of my time and money.

Mr. B
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northstar-marketingmaxis-consulting-group-incsmart-circlebmf-global/tigard-or-oregon-97223/northstar-marketingmaxis-consulting-group-incbmf-global-14-of-pay-promised-pyram-360903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content