Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Art

Lynnwood, Washington

Northwest Glass Art ripoff Lynnwood Washington Lynnwood Washington

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: recieved products

*Author of original report: New Status

I orderd a Nebula and Oddysey about 3 weeks ago, my account still says pending reciept of money order, i know they have it because i called the back with my copy of the money order and they faxed me a copy of my CASHED money order. I sent numorous emails and wish i could find a telephone number, i see there is alot of complaints about this company on here. I am pissed off and want a refund or my products!! I wish i foudn this site first because i would of saved $62!

Jordan
sturgeon bay, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2005 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northwest-glass-art/lynnwood-washington-98036/northwest-glass-art-ripoff-lynnwood-washington-lynnwood-washington-167403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

recieved products

AUTHOR: Jordan - (U.S.A.)

Well, it only took them about a month, and i must say dissapointed isnt even the word, the products look nothing like they do on the site, very low quality, would not do business with. Whatever.

New Status

AUTHOR: Jordan - (U.S.A.)

I recieved an email from NWGA saying my order has been shipped, i dont know what to make of this but i will be very pleased if it is true.