Complaint Review: Northwest Glass Pipes

• Northwest Glass Pipes
    4320 196th st SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood WA 98036
    Lynnwood, Washington
    United States of America

Northwest Glass Pipes NWGP Never recived product/terrible customer service Lynnwood , Washington

I ordered an adorable pink elephant pipe and thought I was getting a good deal until the order never arrived. I wanted to track my order, but the order number they gave me did not work with UPS or FEDEX so I wanted to get ahold of someone who would answer my questions for me.

I looked on their website for contact information and all they have is an address and an email address.  No phone number.  I emailed the service email address asking politely if they could let me know if my order was shipped and when it would arrive. A while later I found this response in my inbox:  "4080 we are out of the pink elephants would you like something else"

I  thought how impersonal and rude to answer a formal email with my order number and not even an apology for inconveniencing me, so I went searching online for a number to call, found one on this website and its just an answering machine. :(

I emailed back and said I would like a phone call from management and a refund.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/northwest-glass-pipes/lynnwood-washington-98036/northwest-glass-pipes-nwgp-never-recived-productterrible-customer-service-lynnwood-wash-708129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content