Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, August 12, 2017

• Reported By: Michele S. — Fort Myers Florida USA
Nouveau Restore
1607 Bailey Ave. Buffalo, New York USA

Nouveau Restore/ Native DermaEye/ Endear/Skin EndearDermaGlo Bait/Switch Buffalo New York

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered a free trial for s/h for $4.95, the products are in an Avanti boxes. When I called Avanti to cancel my accout, the man told me they had no record of my purchase and the 2 products are not theirs. I went to your Ripoff Report site and found a ton of these complaints. I've never used either product. I'm trying to get the number/address of where I can cancel my account and not be charged for the next shipment. I'm not sure of the name of the company because there are a lot of these that are doing a bait & switch and fraud. I will have to call my bank so I'm not charged for the monthly shipment over & over each. month, I'm not sure how much they charge, but I know it's over $100. Hopefully my bank can block them from charging me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2017 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nouveau-restore/buffalo-new-york-14212/nouveau-restore-native-dermaeye-endearskin-endeardermaglo-baitswitch-buffalo-new-york-1392375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nouveau Restore