Complaint Review: Nova /Allumiere Skin Care

• Reported By: Laura — Vancouver Washington USA
  • Nova /Allumiere Skin Care

Internet
    USA

Nova /Allumiere Skin Care Nova skin care ,secrets for a healthy life, enhancing natural beauty, Allumiere skin Solutions Skin care charge scam. Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I ordered a single product at a trial price of 4.97 then they charged my card an additional charge of $0.12 ,4.97 and then another $0.07 I never received any product .14 days later my card was charged another $103 and thankfully declined other charges by them. I contacted them the same day and ask for a refund. I was told my order had been refused on delivery, I live alone . So they claimed it was my fault ,so no refund would be issued . But they would double the order for any inconvenience .I repeated I wanted a refund ask for a supervisor, was transferred ,was told the same thing by him ,then he hung up. The same day my card was charged another 2.96. I cancelled the card .I never received any product , have been charged a total of $113.76 for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2017 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nova-allumiere-skin-care/internet/nova-allumiere-skin-care-nova-skin-care-secrets-for-a-healthy-life-enhancing-natural-b-1397336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content