Complaint Review: Novapointe

2060 E. Francis St.
    Ontario, California

Novapointe -Burn The Fat Hoodia - Lean RX ripoff twice!! Ontario California

*Author of original report: UPDATE

This company not only ripped me off once, but twice. The first time they charged my card $97.41 and I was told that it would be refunded to my card, but instead they gave my info to someone else. The other company charged my credit card another $79.95, Lean RX. Both companies are owned my Joe & Johnny Gioeli.

This is against the law, and they will be punished. I have contacted the Banking Commision, as well as my own personal bank, and the local police dept. to file a report of fraud in both cases.

I will let you know if I get anywhere and what you should do next. I had to cancel my card which has just caused me a hole bunch of additional problems. Anyhow, wish me luck!! Good luck to all of you, also!

Tara
Fallbrook, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2006 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/novapointe/ontario-california-91761/novapointe-burn-the-fat-hoodia-lean-rx-ripoff-twice-ontario-california-211639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Tara - (U.S.A.)

I have also filed a complaint with the BBB, Better Business Bureau. You should also. The company info can be found on Novapointescams.com.