Complaint Review: Novatel - Grant Instructor

• Novatel - Grant Instructor
    grant instructor.com
    San Antonio, Texas

Novatel - Grant Instructor HARASSING PHONE CALLS San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: UPDATE.......I WON!!

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Novatel - Grant Instructor is ruthless with the harassing phone calls. I have no idea how these foreign people got my phone number. I signed up for the Do Not Call National Registry in April 2007. When they first called, regarding a company called Grant Instructor, I politely told them I wasn't interested. After several calls, I wasn't so polite so now they are retaliating be calling my house every hour. As soon as I answer, they hang up. The phone number on the caller ID says Novatel 210-249-0540. If you call that number back, you get a message that the mailbox is full. I feel strongly these people are not located in San Antonio, Texas as the phone number indicates. I called the San Antonio police department today and am waiting for a call back. I guess I'm suggesting that if you see this name and number on your caller ID.....don't answer it.

Thanks

Contessa6
grove city, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/novatel-grant-instructor/san-antonio-texas/novatel-grant-instructor-harassing-phone-calls-san-antonio-texas-365484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

UPDATE.......I WON!!

AUTHOR: Contessa6 - (U.S.A.)

I really got tired of living like a hostage to these people. The San Antonio police dept. said that they doubted if the calls were actually coming from San Antonio. So heres how I became a vigilante and fought back. I answered every call from these people and loudly blew a shrill whistle into the phone. Needless to say, the calls did stop.