Complaint Review: Noxu hair

• Reported By: SEO Expert — Chandigarh Prince Edward Island India
  • Noxu hair

Internet
    USA

Noxuhair Joy Liasu London virgin hair review Noxu hair Joy Liasu is a Fraud, Noxu hair is a FRAUD Company, They have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them People dont buy anything from her website they will charge you will delievered anything to you. Joy Liasu is a very bad lady. London Internet

*Author of original report: 24 Hour Printer

Hello Everyone, Beware of this Noxu hair company and Joy Liasu, they are FRAUD. They fraud my $300 for the service the bought from me and now they are not paying me. For $300, I agreed to complete their tasks and finishing the tasks they are not paying me. She is a cheater and always want to get the work done for FREE. Guys, beware of this lady Joy Liasu and this company named Noxuhair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2017 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/noxu-hair/internet/noxuhair-joy-liasu-london-virgin-hair-review-noxu-hair-joy-liasu-is-a-fraud-noxu-hair-i-1359265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

24 Hour Printer

AUTHOR: - ()

Hello Everyone,

Beware of this 24 Hour Printer (IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED) company and Benjamin Loukil, they are FRAUD. They fraud my $300 for the service the bought from me and now they are not paying me.

Guys, beware of this men Benjamin Loukil and this company named 24 Hour Printer(IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED).

24 Hour Printer(IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED) Benjamin Loukil is a Fraud, 24 Hour Printer is a FRAUD Company, They have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them People dont buy anything from her website they will charge you will delievered anything to you. Benjamin Loukil is a very bad lady. Even not replying me over the emails. I requested many time.