Complaint Review: NP MASTERPIECE

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Reported By: Glenn — mesa Arizona U.S.A.
  • NP MASTERPIECE
    RUNGTAVEE VILLAGE SAMUTPRAKARN
    Internet
    United States of America

NP MASTERPIECE NAPASORN PIMAPIWORAKUL SCAM THIEF MONEY FRAUD SAMUTPRAKARN, Internet

This piece of garbage is a thief I purchased 6 truck tire containers from her ,she sold me scrap from a Thailand landfil,sent her $100,000 before I realized she was just stealing.

I canceled my last container but she still kept my last wire transfer,I was warned not to send her any money her sister works with her Nisirat.

She is just a very good scam artist she used ALIBABA to advertise on ,they dont seem to care,she sells truck tires,rice children,s wear,all I know she should be in jail,not on the streets she maintains I was an easy target she does not care,the only way she makes money is by stealing from potential customers.

She was on Alibaba tonght ,she is very bold ,so beware of her on Alibaba she will tell you what you want to hear then send you a Proforma ,you then send her funds she then sends you trash as this way it is hard to prosicute her,as it is your word against hers.

BEWARE OF NAPASORN OF NP MASTERPIECE ON ALIBABA,SHE SITS IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER JUST WAITING TO SCAM SOMEONE.

regards

glenn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/np-masterpiece/internet/np-masterpiece-napasorn-pimapiworakul-scam-thief-money-fraud-samutprakarn-internet-926892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content