Complaint Review: NRG BINARY

• NRG BINARY

, England
    USA

NRG BINARY Theft and fraud England

Received an invitation to a company called NRG Binary and told it was easy to follow instructions to make massive profits without any need to know anything about investing.

I followed the instructions to a letter. After putting in $500.00 and losing $50.00 in short order I decided this was not for me and followed the instructions given to withdraw my remaining funds and cancel my involvement.

I received an email from a DonL@nrgbinary.com stating I did not send in the required information and my withdrawal was denied. I sent another email stating the information had been sent by attachment and I would be glad to tell them how to open an attachment so we could finalize my withdrawal. That email has not been answered to date. I also sent another letter to support@nrgbinary.com with attachments and have heard nothing back from them either.

I would be glad to be involved in either and anti-trust or fraud law suit against this group to stop them from doing the same thing to others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nrg-binary/england/nrg-binary-theft-and-fraud-england-1085713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content