Complaint Review: NT Society

• NT Society
    Nevada
    Nevada, Nevada

NT Society spam mail offers to join a secret society Nevada Nevada

Well I too received a letter from the NT Society, offering me to join their secret society for 'Free". I felt there was something fishy about the entire offer so I tossed the letter aside. I was cleaning today, and I found it, hence i googled it and this site came up.
I was not at all surprised about the scam, however the one thing I found interesting was the two people who mentioned that they visited 'The Secret" website prior to receiving the letter from the NT Society, since I recall doing the same. Few months ago I went to the Secret website as well. If 'The Secret" has got something to do with it they can get in a hell of a lot of trouble for not respecting the privacy laws.
If others have went to The Secret website prior to receiving their scam letter, please let me know.

Sparksfly
Lethbridge, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nt-society/nevada-nevada/nt-society-spam-mail-offers-to-join-a-secret-society-nevada-nevada-313210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content