Report: #201842

• Reported By: Clinton Maryland
  • Nu View Remodeling Specialists
    7124 Ivakota Road
    Clifton, Virginia

Nu View Remodeling Specialists kept deposit, gave install date when no windows were received ripoff Clifton Virginia

On Oct. 24, 2005 I signed a contract for 14,123. to have Schuco Corona 4000 windows installed. As per the contract I gave a check to George Bowie, ii for $5,000.00. My install date was to be mid December, 2005.
Nu View ordered my windows April 10, 2006. But, because payment for the windows was not received by Schuco, these windows were not manufactured.

On May 19, 2006, I was given an install date of July 5, 2006. July 5th came and went with no communication from Nu View.

I did a lot of research on the windows and Nu View. I could not find anything that would make me suspect this could happen. Nu View had dotted all the i's and crossed all their t's.

Bottom line is I will probably never see my money again and Nu View was an exclusive dealer of Schuco windows and as such, used that to their advantage!
Unfortunately, I am not alone. Search the internet to see Nu View's shoddy business practices and work.

Marlene
Clinton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2006 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nu-view-remodeling-specialists/clifton-virginia-20124/nu-view-remodeling-specialists-kept-deposit-gave-install-date-when-no-windows-were-receiv-201842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content