Complaint Review: Nuavive Anti-aging Trial

• Reported By: Deebs — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
  • Nuavive Anti-aging Trial

Internet
    USA

Nuavive Anti-aging Trial Nuavive DermaBright Health PR Free trial anti aging serum except S & H 4.95, auto added eye cream 5.95, emailed site, still charged Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I was on a MSN start page where I saw "Oprahs' secret to looking 10 years younger" It goes on with other celebrities and offers a free trial of anti aging serum, pay S & H of 4.95. (now they have your info to auto withdrawl)  I signed up for serum. There is another product on the page for EYE CREAM, I did not click on it and proceded to checkout.  The Eye cream was added without consent. I emailed Nuavive and requested that this other product be removed.

I recieved a response when to expect delivery. I continued to email, "order has been cancelled" I check my bank account, and the 5.95 (eye cream) S & H  is been removed from account. I emailed again this AM and have had no response.  Reading the other persons' issue of them continuing to bill 89.95 and 99.95 a month is quite upseting as I am not working and struggling with real bills. Why is it that these false ads are on major websites? Enticing, it must be real? I will be back if I get any further charges.

Deebs

Philadelphia, PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nuavive-anti-aging-trial/internet/nuavive-anti-aging-trial-nuavive-dermabright-health-pr-free-trial-anti-aging-serum-except-1396788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content