Complaint Review: NuBodi

• Reported By: Jacksonville Florida
  • NuBodi
    5348 Vegas Dr.
    Las Vaga, Nevada

NuBodi They stole my money from my checking account after I canceled my order Las Vaga Nevada

*Author of original report: I got my money back

We odered this product and canceled in the 14 days but they took the money out of my checking account before I ever received the 31 day supply.

It took for ever to reach a customer service rep. They put you on hold for hours. They ripped me off. I am going to cancel my debit card because I do not want them to rip me off again.

Anonymous
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nubodi/las-vaga-nevada-89108/nubodi-they-stole-my-money-from-my-checking-account-after-i-canceled-my-order-las-vaga-nev-318813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I got my money back

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I contacted my bank and disputed this transaction. They got my money back from NuBodi. I received the product on Mon. March 24. I returned it. I am happy now.