Complaint Review: NUFIC

• NUFIC
    70 Pine Street
    new york, New York
    United States of America

NUFIC national union fire insurance company credot card fraud new york, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Truth

I was charged 31.90 per month for insurance I do not have. They sent the policy info to an unknown email address, and charged my credit card without my permission.

When I called they removed one charge and informed me that it was all done via email and internet. They did not send anything to the home address or po box about the policies.

I have filled credit card fraud charges with my bank on tghis company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nufic/new-york-new-york-10005/nufic-national-union-fire-insurance-company-credot-card-fraud-new-york-new-york-591249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Truth

AUTHOR: Bstrdfrnchie - (United States of America)

My name is S. I am a customer service rep. from NUFIC. Given my intimate knowledge of all policies offered from NUFIC I am aware that this policy would have been offered to you upon your calling in to either order something from the television or an advertisement from the internet. It would have also been offered with a secondary policy with a monthly premium of 14.95$. I realize that the outbound phone marketers or inbound sales reps. can be extremely pushy sometimes in their offering, but i can guarantee that they cannot instate a policy without the verbal, written, or typed confirmation from a customer. Its a sad fact that sometimes a customer feels the needs to accept the delayed effective policies to get the pushy salesmen off the phone.