Complaint Review: Number One Music

• Number One Music

Internet
    USA

Number One Music N1M N1M REFUSAL TO RESPOND TO CANCELLATION REQUESTS Internet

I have tried to contact the support team or webmasters at Number One Music for the past three weeks or more regarding issues with my music profile in their social network. Finally, when they completely disregarded my requests for assistance, I attempted to delete posted items and photos as well as my music from this profile only to be denied total access as they are now running some type of 'script' that is rerouting me to either add material to the profile or returns repeatedly back to a main screen.

Pasted below are two messages that I submitted via their "Contact Us" page.

(Neither of these have been replied to and the profile and its data still remain unremovable.)

From 2016 04 17:

I request N1M to cancel my account effective immediately with total deletion of all posted music, videos, messages, typed text, fan messages, blog, and any and all data that was submitted by me, including audio and video material. This also revokes permission to use any and all of my music, lyrics, and personal photographs posted here or from any other social networks. A copy of my request today, at 01:45 AM CST, April 17, 2016, is being retained for official and legal record. ***Please note that I attempted to delete posts from your site and was prevented by N1M either through your webmasters or other internal N1M technology on your web site. Unacceptable and unlawful. I will expect a confirmation from you via e-mail and if I do not see this dealt with within 72 hours or three days, I am committed to notify every conceivable consumer advocate available online and add to the already existing list of complaints against N1M and also warn other artists of your unlawful and unsupportive conduct.

Respectfuly submitted; reply requested. Rev.Dr. James Blank, D.D., former member of N1M.

From 2016 04 21 (today):

Your organization was duly notified to remove my profile and all material pertaining to me, including posts, photographs, links, video, music, biography and any other references to Jimmy Blank. Since you have not responded to any and all requests for support or respected my cease and desist profile and all social networking in your website, reports of your refusal to cooperate or respond will be filed with any and every available resource online and offline. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
1:10 AM EST., 21 APRIL 2016 BY JAMES BLANK a.k.a. JIMMY BLANK

I don't know how to make it any clearer to this company that I want nothing else to do with them and that they are infringing on my personal privacy.

Please help me resolve this and also use my complaint to warn others who may be taken advantage of.

Respectfully,

Jimmy Blank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2016 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/number-one-music/internet/number-one-music-n1m-n1m-refusal-to-respond-to-cancellation-requests-internet-1300970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content