Report: #1194371

• Nurse of Scottsdale, LLC
    12151 N. 86th Pl
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    USA

NURSE OF SCOTTSDALE PATRICIA ERICKSON Unethical practices, harassment, board complaints Scottsdale Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: SHE LOST HER LICENSE!! ABOUT TIME

I was looking for a nurse for my parents and found Nurse of Scottsdale, LLC on the internet. When I first read the website for this company and the owner I was impressed. But, when I went to the Arizona Department of Nursing I found that this company and the owner had a complaint that really opened my eyes in finding the right care and person to care for my parents. In the complaint the owner of the company Patricia Erickson was repremended for harassment, forcable entry into someones home by force, and her employee calling the police filing a complaint against this intruder a nurse of all people and with the patient in presence watching this nurse acting in an unprofessional manner.

What kind of a person, even more a nurse would act in this manner. Also, the webside has false advertisement, showing care that is not allowed for a Licensed Practical Nurse. So it is a good idea to question the qualifications of someone that advertises above their license or/qualifications. Verify if they can do what they say they can do. Apparently this company had false advertising on their website.

I would certainly contact the Department of Nursing before hiring a nurse to find out if there are any complaints or other problems with a company or its employees expecially the owner in hiring someone to care for your loved ones.

I also found that this nurse was just an LPN charging alot more than the regular pay of a RN. I also called the Department of Nursing regarding this company and was told that they are investigating this same person Patricia Erickson owner of Nurse of Scottsdale for HIPPA violations. I am going to look HIPPA up to see what it means.

I did call the company to speak to the owner and I spoke with Pat Erickson. I asked her some questions about her services and fees. She stated that she charges according to the patients needs. After speaking with her said her fees were between $45-$65 per hour. I told her I thought that was a little more than most of the nurses that I had contacted, and she stated that these are her fees and if I did not like it I could call someone else. I was surprised of her attitude in our conversation.

I found that after talking with Pat Erickson that her fees were way above the normal fees for a LPN. I found tha the fees for a LPN was around $22 an hour. I can not understand why this company charges double. If I wanted to pay as much as this person charges I would hire a Registered Nurse and not a Licensed Practical Nurse.

Please, if you want a nurse to care for your loved ones, call the (((competitor's name redacted))) and they can help you find someone that has no complaints and that charge a fee comfortable to the normal fees.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2014 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nurse-of-scottsdale-llc/scottsdale-arizona-85260/nurse-of-scottsdale-patricia-erickson-unethical-practices-harassment-board-complaints-s-1194371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

SHE LOST HER LICENSE!! ABOUT TIME

AUTHOR: CARLY - (USA)

Go to: Arizona Department of Nursing, check: Validation, look up: Patricia Erickson

She finally lost her LPN license. this woman is crazy! You have to read the report from the Board.

FINALLY SHE IS OFF THE STREETS!