Complaint Review: Nutra Today

• Nutra Today

Nationwide
    USA

Nutra Today Scam, rip-off, downright rude! Pheonix Nationwide

After receiving my trial at the end of July July, I cancelled the next month's shipment and received a confirmation from the "Track with Jane" program they partner with confirming the cancellation stating "we will be happy to have you as our customer again." The following month, End of Sept, however, I saw another charge.

I immediately called and was informed they had no record of any previous cancellation.  Hmmm. nothing sent in August, now you send in Sept? I informed them of confirmation of cancellation back at the end of August by supplying the number I had, but they denied the number as being valid. They issued a new cancellation for the new shipment charged and shipped on Sept 26th. I though I was done. Silly me.

I called back 5 days later to find out why a credit had not been issued to my account. It seems they cancelled the order last week, but they don't openly offer you the credit unless you asked for this. In order to get credit, I have to return the pills. So I needed an Return Authorization Number from them.

Not only do I have to return these lousy pills, which I did not order in the first place. in addition they are going to charge a restocking fee plus a return fee before issuing the refund to me. I insisted on talking to a Manager, this woman, Devon got on and did not satisfy me. Again, no history of the cancellartion number, nor can they can they send a return label. Really? Where's the customer satisfaction??? I I work in Sales, We do this all the time. This is not a friendly company!! This was their mistake, own up to it!!!

I rarely ever complain, but this company is terrible! Dr. Oz should would be ashamed for recommending if he knew the truth behind the service. This is deplorble!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nutra-today/nationwide/nutra-today-scam-rip-off-downright-rude-pheonix-nationwide-1404268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content