Complaint Review: NutraShift

• NutraShift

Internet, Select State/Province
    USA

NutraShift I was robbed by Nutra Shift Internet

*Author of original report: Call bank quickly

*Consumer Comment: me too

I was offered a free trial from NutraShift and was told I would only pay Shipping charges. I was sent an email receipt that said $0.00 for the product and $0.00 for tax and $4.99 for shipping. Days later... I attempted to purchase my husband a birthday gift at the mall and my card was declined! I knew I had money in my account so I checked my bank app and found that NutraShift had charged me for their so called "free trial"!!! I am a mom who works three jobs and lives paycheck to paycheck. Their theft of my money has taken away my grocery money for this week and has caused me to have other items bounce. Now I have other fees to pay because of the blatant unauthorized use of my debit card number!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nutrashift/internet-select-stateprovince/nutrashift-i-was-robbed-by-nutra-shift-internet-1124072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Call bank quickly

AUTHOR: Dina Yeager - ()

If at all possible call your bank and have them change the account or card number. Their scheme really goes in effect after 30 days of them shipping the product. They claim that the small price is just for 30 days then they hit your account with the full price!! My charge was hundreds of dollars and became a nightmare!!

The only way to block them from my account was to have my bank issue me a new debut card and cancel the old number. My bank worked hard to help me but it was horrible until the issue was resolved. Good luck and please change your account number fast!!!

me too

AUTHOR: sundown - ()

I was hit the same to start with. They hit me up for $5.87 for frt.. I called right back in to the company to cancell the order for my wife said with having Heart Attacks it is not good to take things your doctor gives you. So the gave me a cancellation notice. The bank acct still got hit the frt. charge. I called them to see why and they keep saying that there system is down. I can not get through. Mine is not as much yet and I hope it does not get any worse. I am going to refuse the packeage when it comes and I will see from there. I will be back if gets worse. Thank you.(((Redacted)))