Complaint Review: Nutrition Condition

• Nutrition Condition
    654 North 800E. 501
    Spanish Fork, Utah
    United States of America

Nutrition Condition Smile Brite, Sparkle White Free Trial offer. There is nothing fee about it!!! Spanish Fork, Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

If it sounds too good to be true, It is too good to be true!!

Free trial..... This should have been my first clue somthething was fishy. People won't give you something for little or nothing. If you order anything on the internet ALWAYS go find the " terms & conditions" and read them. On a scam like this the terms and conditions were loacted clear at the bottom of a long page after many boring false testimonials. Who's going to scroll down to the bottom of all that?

My warning, stay away from any " Free Trial" Ad. It is wrong what these people do and eventually they will pay. Unfortunatly there are those of us who have fallen in to there trap and had too learn the hard way. I will recover some of my money but it looks like I won't recover all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nutrition-condition/spanish-fork-utah-84660/nutrition-condition-smile-brite-sparkle-white-free-trial-offer-there-is-nothing-fee-abou-522990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Jamaal Ziedan - (USA)

I found an updated phone number for Smile Brite at (866) 217-9993. When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at white-smiles.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.