Complaint Review: NuWave

• NuWave
    1755 N. Butterfield Road
    Libertyville, Illinois
    USA

NuWave Hearthware I WILL get all of my money back!! Totally deceptive advertising. Libertyville Illinois

I, like everyoneelse here have been ripped off by this company. My story is very much like others here. I am, however going to get my money back as I have my credit card company working on this for me. My main complaint: No where in any of their advertising does it disclose the fact that if you have a pacemaker then you must stay at least 2 feet away. Pretty much can't use it if you can't get near it. I too purchased this for my elderly parents. They have pacemakers and can't use it. Called the company and was told .... and you're not going to believe this but this is what I was told..."Well, you should always consult your doctor when purchasing any electronics." Really????

So, I asked her to repeat that...she did. I told her how absurd that was and asked, "So, you are telling me that if I want to buy a television that I should call my doctor and ask if it's OK?" Unbelievable. So, I told her..."Look, we can do this now...your company can do the right thing and give me a complete refund...including shipping or I can turn it over to my credit card company and they will take care of it." She simply siad she couldn't help me. Fine. Bring it on!! I'll post back as we go through this process. I have filed all the paperwork with my credit card company to dispute all of the charges. They have told me I have a very good case and I am not responsible for the charges while it is in dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nuwave/libertyville-illinois-60048/nuwave-hearthware-i-will-get-all-of-my-money-back-totally-deceptive-advertising-libert-1072208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content