Complaint Review: NY State Tax Fraud

• NY State Tax Fraud
    W A Harriman Campus
    Albany, New York
    USA

NY State Tax Fraud Albany Tax NYS continues to materially participate in acts of homicide, treason, torture, pedophilia, mayhem etc Albany New York

This just gets better and better.

I received another mailing with NY's latest effort to steal money from me for no reason.

I make a phone call to Albany Tax 09/19/2017 and speak to Audit Group 4 again. This is about this letter dated 09/12/2017 and the want me to pay them.

I am told that this is now for TY 2003 despite them last telling me it was for TY 2006 with the want to blame the IRS for their thefts. They last blamed IRS for the want to report income to them for 2006. Does not prove them right since they don't know where I lived in 2006.

I was told they are not sure now why the mailing was sent, the debt is not collectible, and they admit they held an account in 2011 in an effort to steal this money via extortion and threat.

Today 09/19/2017 I was told on the phone a scad more lies, they changed dates and amounts, and then the person admitted to me he does not know what a stateless person is.

Then he becomes verbally abusive and starts asking me how many stateless people there are, not that this helps them. If he feels it is rare then how can he claim he does not know what it means?

Then he seems not know what murder is.

These people are full of crap.

Take your business out of NY forever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2017 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ny-state-tax-fraud/albany-new-york-12227/ny-state-tax-fraud-albany-tax-nys-continues-to-materially-participate-in-acts-of-homicide-1401121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content