Complaint Review: NYC Veterinary Specialists

• NYC Veterinary Specialists
    410 West 55th street
    new york, New York
    United States of America

NYC Veterinary Specialists Beware of taking your dog to this vet new york , New York

I took my dog here after he hit his head rather hard. After spending countless hours, X-rays etc. I was informed by Lauren Stoltze (vet) that it was not an issue to take him home, she was not concerned at all and he should be fine.

4 hours later my dog and best friend died.

I proceeded to contact an attorney only for NYC Veterinary Specialists to send an email on behalf of Ms. Lauren Stoltze outlining that she highly recommended that he spent the night in ICU.

This was not the case. She assured us that there was no issue and was "very confident" that there will be no issue. This clearly was not the case and my family is devastated.

This is the only experience I have had with this vet and unfortunately the only one I know of open 24 hours in NYC. I highly suggest asking or demanding another specialist who will be honest with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nyc-veterinary-specialists/new-york-new-york-10019/nyc-veterinary-specialists-beware-of-taking-your-dog-to-this-vet-new-york-new-york-664157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content