Complaint Review: nyco-systems

• nyco-systems
    1605 Harry Wise Road
    Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
    United States

nyco-systems Laweranceburg, Kentucky ,nyco-systems.com/ This is the same company as the one in Rialto California Apparently they have changed addresses to keep up their scam. Once you send your electronic part to them for repair, that is the last time you hear from them. Lawrenceburg Kentucky

I sent a Fieldpiece SMAN3 to them.  USPS tracking showed they got it two days later.  I called and emailed every week for several weeks. They were supposed to give me a quote on the work needing done.  No response except leaving voicemails.  I then told them on a voicemail that I was calling the Lawerancebury KY police [which I did].  They immediately sent me a bill for return postage on my Fieldpiece saying they could not fix it.

They wanted me to give them my credit card number, which I refused to do and they have refused to send my instrument back to me.

I need my instrument back.  I talked to the policeman and he said he would go by and talk with them -- that was a couple hours ago.  So far he has not gotten back with me.

The address is a single family house in the country with a swimming pool and a person golfing area.  No possible way they could repair 150,000 different electronic instruments in that location -- which is where they had me send my device.

I hope someone is able to shut down that scam operation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2017 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nyco-systems/lawrenceburg-kentucky-40342/nyco-systems-laweranceburg-kentucky-nyco-systemscom-this-is-the-same-company-as-the-on-1412776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content