Complaint Review: O Premium Waters

• O Premium Waters
    1740 W Broadway Rd
    Mesa, Arizona

Hello,

I have been trying to get my water cancelled for motnh's now. I have not been placing water bottles out, as I want them all to be empty for pick-up, so it has been several month's since I have even used the water. I called to cancel a couple of month's ago, and they told me the only way to cancel is to write in, which I think is ridiculous. So I wrote in, twice, and surprise, surprise, nobody ever got it. I don't have an issue with anybody else getting my mail. So then they told me, you should send it certified, and I said no, I am not spending any money because you cannot seem to get your mail. So then I would get told, you need to talk to the cancellation department, and they would transfer me. Never once did I actually speak to some one in the cancellation department, it always went to somebody's voice mail and I would have to leave a message. One lady put notes on the account saying she tried calling me back three times. I have caller id, and know she did not do that. So I started up with cancellation emails to them. Finally I got a response, on the 22nd of October I believe, saying that it would be cancelled and everything would be picked up in November.

Now, my last email to them on the 22nd of October let them know that I was un-authorizing them to take any money from my account. With no authorization, they should not take money from my account, customer or not a customer... Well, this morning, I checked my bank account, and as of last night, there is now a pending charge from O'Premium. I pulled up my original email chain to them, and forwarded it to them, letting them know they had 48 hours to reverse the charges or I was taking them further. I am at the point, I don't just want this charge reversed, I also want the last 2 or 3 reversed, as I have been trying to get it cancelled all this time.

Andrea
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/o-premium-waters/mesa-arizona-85202/o-premium-waters-ripoff-contract-already-met-cancelled-service-getting-charged-mesa-ari-116653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content