Complaint Review: OAKBROOK TERRACE POLICE DEPARTMENT OF DUPAGE COUNTY

Nationwide
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

OAKBROOK TERRACE POLICE DEPARTMENT OF DUPAGE COUNTY Racial and/or Vehicle Profiling, A Violation Of my Civil Rights. I was proceeded on Rt 83 on my home. As I notice a officer in the process of exiting off the West Roosevelt exit I assume to head back to the Police Dept. I and my Fiance noticed that the officer looked over to his left, The passenger side and ERACTICALLY MERGED INTO MY LANE FORCING ME TO CHANGE LANES WITHOUT PROPER NOTICE. OAKBROOK TERRACE POLICE DEPARTMENT OF DUPAGE COUNTY OAKBROOK TERRACE POLICE DEPARTMENT OF DUPAGE COUNTY

Racial and/or Vehicle Profiling, A Violation Of my Civil Rights. I proceeded on Rt 83 on my home. As I notices an officer in the process of exiting off the West Roosevelt Rt38 exit. I assumed the officer was heading back to the Police Dept. I and my Fianc noticed that the officer abruptly looked over to his left of us on the passenger side of my vehicle and ERACTICALLY MERGED INTO OUR LANE FORCING ME TO CHANGE LANES WITHOUT WARNING or PROPER NOTICE.

So I continued to move over another lane to left. To stay clear of the very erratic driving of officer#30 John Vinson. The behavior of the newly assigned Rookie Officer#30 John Vinson of the Oakbrook terrace police department of DuPage County.

He then proceeded to follow me for approximate mile or so, before turning the lights on as I and My Fianc were surprised to why we were being pulled over for no reason.

So from that point on, I was spoken down to.
I showed all proof of valid driving information. And he then looked at me said I am going to do what I have to do! And also said in a very un-Professional matter Now don't go anywhere.

As I was issued 3 bogus tickets! Which were all recently dropped in court? I asked the officer politely to why I was pulled over? He ignored my question, not once but twice.

What really gets me is? I am and my Fianc are White Business Professionals that both work in the Oakbrook Area.

To be treated like this by this Punk John Vinson in this mannerism was un-just and most of all un-called for.

I recommend if you look to be other than White and/or your Vehicle may have some cosmetic blemishes. Please be advised you may be pulled over for no apparent reason.

Carlo
Berkeley, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oakbrook-terrace-police-department-of-dupage-county/nationwide/oakbrook-terrace-police-department-of-dupage-county-racial-andor-vehicle-profiling-a-vio-397427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content