Complaint Review: OAN Services - Voicemailboxes.com

• Reported By: Alameda California
  • OAN Services - Voicemailboxes.com
    voicesmaiboxes.com
    Internet

OAN Services - Voicemailboxes.com Fraudulently attached itself to me AT&T phone bill Internet

Charges from this imposter began appearing on my phone bill several months ago. I called to ask them to remove it from my bill and credit my AT&T account for what they claim are past due charges. They have not.

I don't know who they are or how they got onto my phone bill. I think AT&T should be held responsible for this, too. Apparently anyone can claim that they are providing a service to my phone and AT&T will just put a charge on my bill without any verification!

Does anyone know who these people are and how they can get away with this? This is why I can't allow any of my bills to be automatically debited from my bank account. I have to pay paper bills with paper checks.

If anyone starts a class action lawsuit, I want on board.

Jan
Alameda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oan-services-voicemailboxescom/internet/oan-services-voicemailboxescom-fraudulently-attached-itself-to-me-att-phone-bill-inte-410180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content