Report: #201634

201s Pennsylvania Avenue
    San Bernardino, California

Oasis Palms Mobile Home Park Lies Cheats and Rip OFFS San Bernardino California

*Consumer Suggestion: A PAST BEHIND

*Author of original report: oasis palms

3 years ago I bought a brand new home and had it put in this park.

The reason I chose it was because of the gated community and the 24 hour security.

Well some security they state on there website its a gated 24 hour patroled community yeah right.

Then I would like to know why my home was broken into 7 times in one year when I reported it to park management she told me to get an alarm system put in.

I had security doors put in and got a pit bull.
Well that doesn't do much good when someone breaks in through your daughters window and rapes her in her bed.
from the street side of the house.

Before our home was put on the lot we were also told that the landscaping would be done well it never was and then I recieve a letter stating to clean up their mess of concrete they had dumped in the back yard or I would be fined it cost me 100 dollars to have their mess cleaned catuses removed and yucca trees my back yard was literaly sand.

I was overcharged electricty and water until I called her on it and she finally reduced it from my bill for 3 months.

I didn't get to wait 3 months to pay the bill but to be reimbursed I had to wait.

The park manager deals drugs out of her home. Spends her time at the bar down the street so if need after office hours you cant get in touch with her.

I called security one night because of fighting across the street and they told me they hadn't patroled that park for 2 years. But at the same time their company is posted on the main gates.

So when I called the manager on that issue they got a security that patroled only 2 times a week.

We called the new security when we saw someone climbing through a window.

They replied that they patrole the park only every 12 hours come to find out it was only 2 times a week.

Finally after my daughter's rape we couldn't take it anymore we left our home that we worked hard to get.

Left all our belongings behind and had to start out brand new.

They got our home and 2 years payment on it and resold it.

So I am out thousands of dollars in park rent and house payments.

All because one witch couldn't do her job and didn't care less about peoples feelings or safety.

I would suggest if anyone is thinking of moving to that mobile home park think twice.

Also the dealer that convinced us to move in there is a thief also.

My home was never complete and never passed inspection with the city.

I was going to lose it one way or another.

Mesa Mobile Homes work for this park and make a profit off whoever they put there

Mesa homes is found in bloomington california.

Dia
san bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2006 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oasis-palms-mobile-home-park/san-bernardino-california-92410/oasis-palms-mobile-home-park-lies-cheats-and-rip-offs-san-bernardino-california-201634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A PAST BEHIND

AUTHOR: Marilyn - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry that your daughter was raped. I would have sue them in court for false advertisement because in their website they promise services that they don't provide...like ground maintenances and segurity 24 hrs. Why couldn't you call the police precint close to your park when you witnessed the guy climbing the window? I don't know if the police overthere is like the one I have here in NY, THEY DO RESPOND FAST. Anyway, you are better now, I hope that you can superate all these bad experiences. God bless you. Live one day at a time. Health, money, love, and happiness for you all.
Mary
NY

oasis palms

AUTHOR: Dia - (U.S.A.)

here i included there website