Complaint Review: OC POOL AND SPA

• Reported By: ERIC — HUNTINGTON BEACH CA. California
  • OC POOL AND SPA

Internet
    USA

OC POOL AND SPA USING MY POOL SERVICE COMPANY NAME OLD URL NAME FOR THIER WEBSITE MISLEADING THE CONSUMER AND USING MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION INTERNET

My pool service company has been in business since  year 2000

i had  closed down my website about a year but I am still in business. This OC POOL AND SPA tagged my old website links on my internet search listings like yahoo. i feel this is misleading and have been told so many times by potential clients. The clients are trying to reach my business and got oc pool amd spa through my old website link which they bought . I try to inform the client that I am not associated with OC POOL AND SPA. They are misrepresting my company and themsleves. People will call me and say I had you come out and you ruined my pools surface or my filter is not put back together right . I tell them if they had signed a contract with a legit company they would know who is working for them as it is not my company. It is unfortunate for everyone that they can not obviously create thier own good will for thier company they have to misrepresent themselves as mine. super weak

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oc-pool-and-spa/internet/oc-pool-and-spa-using-my-pool-service-company-name-old-url-name-for-thier-website-mislead-1124194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content