Complaint Review: Ocean Moving and Storage

• Ocean Moving and Storage
    2810 S. Park Road
    Internet
    United States of America

Ocean Moving and Storage Representative for company:Sal Carini I used this moving company at the end of August 2011. My inventory was taken at the time of pick up and my household goods were sent to storage. At delivery,the inventory had been altered and my Flat Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Satisfied / all documented

*UPDATE Employee: Customer complaint Settled/now satisfied.

I used the services of this moving company at the end of August 2011. At the time of pick up,the inventory of my household items were taken and my items were sent to storage. I had my items delivered to its destination in Ohio(delivery was late). At the time of delivery,the driver alerted me that my TV was missing and hard been missing from the storage area. The representative had not contacted me to let me know that some of my items were missing. On comparing the original inventory I signed at pick,up with the one shown me at delivery,I saw a great discrepancy. My inventory has been changed and my items stated above is missing. Upon reaching out to the company to find out what happened,I was given a run around. I finally had to file with a claims department. It is currently under review.

My questions are these:
If one pays for full service and inventory is sealed and signed, can the moving company open up and rearrange the inventory without the individuals permission or knowledge? If so then why the signature. And if the company loses items after opening it in my absence, who is responsible for the loss of the items? Also I will follow up this case as far as it goes so it doesn't happen to other people. Otherwise the company like this should be put out of business.

PLEASE FOLKS OUT THERE DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY,THEY WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THIS ORDEAL AND SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE CLAIMS COMPANY....THIS IS BASICALLY TAKING YOUR ITEMS WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION and then referring you to the claims department.

I am sending a second latter to the BBB to look into this moving companies dealings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2011 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocean-moving-and-storage/internet/ocean-moving-and-storage-representative-for-companysal-carini-i-used-this-moving-company-813675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Customer Satisfied / all documented

AUTHOR: Sal - (United States of America)

I am Sal,  I work for Ocean Moving and Storage, we have settled with Phillip the customer on this complaint, he asked Ripoff Repost to please remove this, but it is not their policy, we respect this, we have settled the complaint and have all the documents forthwith, in our office,  customer is satisfied, Thank you.

Ocean Moving and Storage.
Thank you.
866-956-2326 x 303.

Customer complaint Settled/now satisfied.

AUTHOR: Sal - (United States of America)

To wom it may concern:

We at Ocean Moving, after getting all the faxts from the customer Philip. agreed to pay the customer an agreed amount by our company check for his agreed loss and he has agreed to send us a document agreeing all is now settled.  He is now satisfied, Thank you . Letter on demand.

We are soory for his loss in this relocation and have satisfied this good Customer. Thank you for allowing us to answer this complaint.

Sal Carino
Ocean Moving and Storage.
866-956-2326 x 303.