Complaint Review: Ocwen Financial Services,Ocwen Bank,Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC

• Ocwen Financial Services,Ocwen Bank,Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC
    12650 Ingenuity Drive
    Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

Ocwen Financial Services,Ocwen Bank,Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Lied, Mislead, Harassed, Bogus Charges Orlando, Florida

My complaints against Ocwen are too many to list. Some are as follows: I filed an application for a Modification Loan in April 2009, I faxed and mailed the requested documents.

In June 2009 I called to check on the Loan and was told that they did not received the documents. I re-faxed and this time I mailed the documents certified mail, which I have proof that they received them.

I called several times after and was told that the process would take time. Then I received a call from Ocwen stating that they were still missing papers (which I already sent them). Again, I faxed and mailed them certified mail. I faxed them on October 20.

I received a denial letter dated October 21, stating that our Modification Loan was denied, the reason for the denial was Missing Documents. They said they are putting me in a Affordable Home Loan, but the problem with this loan is that it's only for 5 years, (again, I had to send them copies (faxed & certified ) of our tax returns, my wifes check stubs etc.,) the same documents they have.

They sent me registered letters for which I was charged for. And when I was one day late with my payment I would get a call (From India, hard to understand) sometimes 3 times a day.

Has there been a Class Action Law Suit against Ocwen in Wisconsin or Illinois? If yes, I am interested in joining.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-financial-servicesocwen-bankocwen-loan-servicing-llc/orlando-florida-32828-2703/ocwen-financial-servicesocwen-bankocwen-loan-servicing-llc-lied-mislead-harassed-bog-554077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content