Complaint Review: ocwen Financial

• ocwen Financial

Internet, Florida
    United States of America

ocwen Financial OCWEN THEIVES Internet, Florida

Ocwen bought my loan from a previous lender in 2008. I was about to be approved for a loan mod when this happened. Then I had to start all over with Ocwen. After many goose chases and a year later ocwen granted me a loan mod.

I lost my job in summer of 2010 and had tenants placed in the house. They abandoned it in Jan 11 and left it damaged so badly that I cannot rent it again.

Ocwen wants to foreclose. I get it. However, I asked for a deed in lieu of and was told I had to list my property for 3 months before I would be considered for it. No realtor will list it cause I have no access to it (home).

Ocwen has been giving me yet another run around. I was told by one cs rep that he would email the property management dept so I could get into to clean and show my home. That was two weeks ago.

Last week I was told that never happened and yet another request has been put through. Do you think I have been contacted?? Then I find out that this person with keys to the house was there 2 days ago. He has never called me.

I left a message for a supervisor yesterday and still have not been contacted. This is a ploy for them to steal my house and then come after me later for the balance owed. I need help. I have no income and a daugher to raise. Who will help me? I feel helpless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-financial/internet-florida-/ocwen-financial-ocwen-theives-internet-florida-731241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content