Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Ocwen Loan Servicing
    12001 Science Drive, Ste. 110, Orlando, FL 32826
    Carol Stream , Illinois
    USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocwen Financial LLC Fraudulent credit reporting Orlando Florida

This mortgage company falsely reports payments made on time as late.  I am part of government program, "Save my AZ Home", payments are made by Fidelity National Funding, I pay them.  All payments can be verified as paid on-time.

I am a month ahead, have been for the last year.  They have reported me late 10 times in the last year.  Numerous letters phone calls, protests go nowhere.  Retired, lost my job 2 yrs before retirerment, they send me threating letters every month.

This false reporting has wrecked any chance of me refinancing, currently paying 7.55% on my mortgage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-loan-servicing/carol-stream-illinois-60197/ocwen-loan-servicing-ocwen-financial-llc-fraudulent-credit-reporting-orlando-florida-1103958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content