Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Ocwen Loan Servicing
    1661 WORTHINGTON RD, STE 100
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing I Was Due a Refund and They Gave Me The Run Around West Palm Beach Florida

I had a mortgage with OCWEN.  I refinanced through another company and closed on my house on 2/28/14.  OWEN took out another payment from my checking account on 3/7/14.  I have been due a refund since then totaling over $2,000.  Since that date I have been given one run around after another.  First they told me that the amount would be transferred to my account.  Then they told me that they were sending a check but it would take 30 days.

Now it has been past 30 days and they want to stop payment on the check saying it is lost in the mail.  They say that they will have to research this and that it will take 15 days to research before they can directly transfer the funds to my account.  I feel this has all been a tactic to use my money to draw interest on it for as long as possible.  They have put me in a huge financial bind because I need to pay my mortgage to my new lender and OCWEN continues to hold my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-loan-servicing/west-palm-beach-florida-33409/ocwen-loan-servicing-i-was-due-a-refund-and-they-gave-me-the-run-around-west-palm-beach-f-1135302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content