Complaint Review: Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC

• Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC
    1661 Worthington Road, Suite 100
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    United States

Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC Ocwen failed to report mortgage payments in a timely manner. West Palm Beach Florida

Ocwen failed to report mortgage payments in a timely manner and my credit score kept dropping as I was reported 30 to 60 days late over many months. I wanted to escape Ocwen with a VA Loan since I am a veteran with 4 years of Naval Service but according to VA guidelines I must have one year of on-time payments to qualify.

I feel that I am trapped by Ocwen and I really need some help but I don't know what to do. I am current on my loan now but they just dinged my credit report again saying I am late 30 days! My credit score should be 700+ instead of 560 which is just really pathetic.

Just recently I bought a new car and I am paying 600 a month instead of 400 a month because of my low credit score. It really is a big problem for me and it is costing me thousands of dollars every year that passes. I finally got fed up with Ocwen and made this report which is really an unusual thing for me to do.

I am Clint in Texas and I am reporting that Ocwen is ripping me off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2017 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-mortgage-servicing-llc/west-palm-beach-florida-33416-4646/ocwen-mortgage-servicing-llc-ocwen-failed-to-report-mortgage-payments-in-a-timely-manner-1413066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content