Complaint Review: Ocwen

Nationwide

Ocwen Rip-off - I was not employed by Ocwen

I would just like to clear my report on 2/13 up....I was never
employed by Ocwen.

I worked for a company in Texas that serviced Ocwens accounts nation wide..(insurnace inspections, and regular inspections, etc...)

I was only trying to state that it was also impossible to please their customer serivce employees..And I lost my job because of them ...They said that I was not basically dropping everything for them... I also had to speak to their mortgage account holders, on a daily basis.

They would tell me stories of how they could never reach anyone by phone or e-mail, at Ocwen..And left me holding the bag, with angry homeowners on the phone yelling at me about Ocwen. When in reality we were only the servicing company that was contrated by Ocwen to inspect homes.

I do not want anyone to think that I know anything about their inter office workings. I just simply came across this web-site, read the complaints, and felt sorry for everyone who has to deal with them monthly, or daily... I hope that this problem is solved sooonnnn. I wish I could help...

Tammt
Conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen/nationwide/ocwen-rip-off-i-was-not-employed-by-ocwen-14235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content