Complaint Review: Off Market Association

• Off Market Association
    101 California St. #2450
    san francisco, California
    USA

Off Market Association Free trial scam, ridiculous fee structure, does not provide off market properties san francisco California

I have a number of issues with OMA. First, I was under the impression you could find off market properties from their servicer. You can not. You find an off market property and you can put it on their site. They don't propose how exactly you will find these off market properties. Second, I was in lending for years. I funded over $1B in loans. The fee structure is a joke. I wouldn't fund a loan through them under any conditions. Third, I told Rayann Arif that I would sign up but that I was extremely busy and couldn't complete the paper work for a couple of weeks. He hard sold me to sign up. Lastly, there is a 15 day free trial period, good luck getting your money back. I was given access to the site on May 20, 2013. Once I dug into the information regarding their service it was clear I didn't want any part of it. On May 29, 2013 I cancelled and requested a refund. Five seperate requests since and still no refund. Not how any reputable company operates.

I suggest you find out what service OMA provides before you give them your credit card number. In addition, if this is there conduct regarding a lousy $97 I don't think you want to be involved. I wouldn't even bother but it is the principle.

I did a charge back on my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/off-market-association/san-francisco-california-94111/off-market-association-free-trial-scam-ridiculous-fee-structure-does-not-provide-off-m-1060558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content