Complaint Review: Offerwire - Bridgevine

United States of America

Offerwire - Bridgevine Liars and Thieves Miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Bridgevine

*UPDATE Employee: Response From Bridgevine

I supplied Offerwire/Bridgevine all of the required materials needed to satisfy their rebate requirements and was informed three weeks later that the materials submitted didn't satisfy the requirements.  I gave them everything that they supplied me with along with all of the receipts supplied by Comcast; still not good enough.  Apparently nothing will satisfy Offerwire's requirements.  These people are thieves and, not surprisingly, they have no integrity.  DO NOT be taken-in by these sleazebags.  They are liars (read pieces-of-s**t) of the lowest and worst kind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/offerwire-bridgevine/miami-florida-33102-8516/offerwire-bridgevine-liars-and-thieves-miami-florida-526283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bridgevine

AUTHOR: VeroMark - (USA)

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your rebate. I'm an employee of Bridgevine and may be able to get this issue resolved for you. Please email me your order confirmation number and any other information that you may have and I'll personally look into this matter for you.

Regards
Mark Ballard
mark.ballard@bridgevine.com

Response From Bridgevine

AUTHOR: VeroMark - (USA)

I can also assure you that I am not as you say a (pieces-of-s**t)

Regards